A Local Authority in Central Bedfordshire is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Leaving Care Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a Qualified Social Worker :
- A competitive pay rate of up to £38.00 per hour.
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Very ambitious Local Authority - A great time to join!
- Excellent public transport links
- Supportive management
- A 'GOOD' OFSTED rating
Responsibilities of you as a Qualified Social Worker :
- This opportunity within the Leaving Care Service.
- This post will require the holder to travel to meet our Looked After Children and Care Leavers wherever they are placed, for the majority of our young people this is within Bedfordshire and our neighbouring Local Authorities, with a few of our children and young people placed more widely.
- Central Bedfordshire offers the ability to work agilely and has the most up to date technology that supports agile working. Within the Leaving Care Service there are 3 teams.
Requirements of you as a Qualified Social Worker :
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Over 2 years experience in Childrens Social Work
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at firstname.lastname@example.org / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.