Learning Support Worker
We are seeking enthusiastic Learning Support Workers with experience, or those with SEN backgrounds.
Our client in Cranleigh, Surrey is seeking Learning Support Workers to join their specialist adult autism day centre.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm - No weekends! Free Parking
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Shuttle bus for non drivers from central Guilford.
- NVQ and tutor opportunities - the progression is endless!
- Training & Development
- Holiday Pay and Pension
Requirements as a Learning support Worker:
- Experience working with adults with autism and complex needs
- Comfortable helping with toileting when required.
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS
- Availability to work rolling shift pattern
- Maths and English GCSE or happy to do a skills test during interview.
- A driver preferred is due to location but a Guildford shuttle is avaliable.
Responsibilities as a Learning Support Worker:
- Providing a balance of education and care support to autistic adult learners.
- Provide personal care and encourage learners to maintain good levels of hygiene.
- Track adult learners progress and ensure support is appropriate and effective.
- Keeping a safe environment within a social care environment
Salary starting; PAYE £10.42 - £12.00 per hour or up to £15.22Umbrella
Location: Cranleigh, Surrey.
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira Hindmarsh at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.