I am looking for a Learning support worker who has experience working with vulnerbale adults that have autism or learning disabilities. You will be working for a fabulous, person centred and community-based charity who have a purpose built, educational day centre and provide education and life skills and community integration to adults who have autism and learning disabilities. This is a rewarding and well-paid role that has all the best parts of working in social care within a desirable Monday to Friday set shift pattern.
As a Learning Support Worker you will receive:
- £500 joining bonus
- £25,000 per annum
- A shuttle bus service from Guildford station that takes you directly to the service
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts ONLY: (9am-5pm) NO weekends, NO sleep-ins
- Clear career progression and fully funded qualifications and opportunities including a Masters to become a fully qualified Autism Practitioner
- Annual Leave: 23 days plus bank holidays.
To be considered for the Learning Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, Apply Now!