Do you love working with people with disabilities? Are you looking for a Monday to Friday job? Do you want to work in a purpose built service? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Learning Support Worker who can commute to Cranleigh, Surrey to work in a specialist day centre for adults with autism and disabilities offering them education and life skills opportunities including arts and crafts, drama, IT skills, cooking and cleaning and languages.
This job is highly unique as the working pattern is Monday to Friday! No weekends, evenings or sleep ins! Weekdays only!
On offer as a Learning Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Salary of £20,027 starting salary rising to £21,450 upon passing 3 month probation
- £1,000 joining bonus on your first day!
- Monday to Friday working pattern (9am - 5pm) - no weekends, evenings or sleep ins!
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 31 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working with or volunteering adults with learning disabilities or within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with learning disabilities
- Full Driving License is desirable (or must be able to commute to Cranleigh)
This is a fantastic role and one which offers great salary, excellent working pattern and fully paid qualifications!