Learning Support Assistant required to support an SEN school based in Tilehurst Reading. You would be supporting student with SEN needs such as Autism, ADHD, Asperger's and complex needs.
- Term Time Only
- Monday - Friday
Benefits for you as the Learning Support Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay starting from £72.00 per day + holiday pay
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Learning Support Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Learning Support Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.