Learning Support Assistant required to support a charity, supporting young people aged 19-25 years with Epilepsy - £14.00 per hour + holiday pay. Location: Lingfield, Surrey.
The charity is the only UK charity dedicated to supporting children with epilepsy and related conditions.
Monday - Friday
Benefits for you as the Learning Support Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay from £14.00 per hour
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Learning Support Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Learning Support Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.