Back to jobs
Learning Support Assistant
- Posted 17 May 2023
- Salary £11.00 - £13.00 per hour
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- ReferenceSCT - EG_1684330556
- Contact NameEmily Game
Learning Support required to support at a college inNewbury, working in hte Foundation Learning Department.
The college specialises in supporting young people and young adults with Learning Difficulties.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about supporting young people and meet each young person's individual needs. You will be allocated to a class of your choice based on experience levels.
Monday - Friday 8:50-15:10 Term Time Only
Benefits for you as the Learning Support Assistant:
- Training and Development paid for by CHA
- Weekly Pay Starting £11.00 per hour
- Holiday Pay 12.07%
- Supportive Management Team
- Permanent employment opportunity
Requirements for you as the Leanring Support Assistant:
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS on the update service
- Previous experience working with children and families
- Supportive and positive attitude
- Ability to change the lives of vulnerable people
If this Learning Support Assistant role is something you are interested in please apply.