Are you a Learning Support Assistant with experience of working with Autism or Learning Disabilities? Are you interested in promoting independence to vulnerable adults through fun activities and engagement?
I am looking for Learning Support Assistants who have experience working with autism or learning disabilities. You will be based at an established charity in Cranleigh who have a purpose built, educational day centre where you will provide education, life skills, and community integration to adults who have autism. This is all the best parts of working in social care within a desirable Monday to Friday set shift pattern.
On offer as a Learning Support Assistant, you will receive:
- £1000 joining bonus
- £20,500- £22,362 depending on experience
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Day shifts ONLY: (9am-5pm) NO weekends, NO sleep-ins
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave: 23 days plus bank holidays.
To be considered for the Learning Support Assistant role, you must have:
- Experience with autism or learning disabilities
- A UK driver's licence
- Committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun
If you are interested in a new and exciting opportunity, Apply now!