Do you want to make a positive difference to vulnerable children and their lives? Are you looking for a full time and permanent role which offers stability and a guaranteed income? Are you keen to work with an outstanding provider who offers clear development and progression opportunities?
I am recruiting for Teaching Assistants UK wide to work in a specialist colleges and schools for vulnerable people with mild to severe learning difficulties, emotional, social, and behavioural difficulties.
You will be working alongside the young people to ensure they receive the appropriate support, build positive relationships, and learn to develop their lives giving them lots of opportunities down the line.
If you are empathetic, passionate about supporting young people and want a challenging but highly rewarding role apply here!
Benefits for the LSA include:
- An amazing salary and benefits package.
- Paid Annual Leave
- Company sick pay scheme
- Company paid health scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance.
- Comprehensive induction and training programm
- An awareness and understanding of the needs of those pupils with specific SpecialEducational Needs (SEN);
- An awareness of safeguarding and how these concerns should be raised;
- Experience of working with pupils with SEN;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Emotional resilience;
- Ability to effectively use ICT;
- Ability to work as a member of a team and on their own initiative;
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or alternatively for more information on this position please contact Zoe Brown at Charles Hunter Associates