Learning Support Assistant
We are seeking enthusiastic Learning Support Assistants with experience, or those wanting to get into the education sector. Our client is seeking Learning Support Assistants to join their specialist SEN school based in Maidenhead.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
- Monday - Friday Working Hours
- Term Time Only
- Training & Development
- Holiday Pay and Pension
- Experience working with children aged 5+ years with Autism and Complex Needs
- Enhanced Child & Adult DBS
- Availability to work 5 days per week
- Working with children aged 5+ years with Autism and complex needs
- Working closely with the teaching staff to support in the classroom based activities
- Ability to identify challenging behaviours and promoting the young person's independence
Salary: PAYE £73.00 per hour or £95.00 Umbrella
Location: Tilehurst, Reading
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Emily Game at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.