Adult Learning Support Assistant
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK.
This role is at a day centre for adults aged 18yrs to 50yrs with autism and complex needs based in CRANLEIGH.
We are looking for patient and caring individuals to join our client's adult day centre, as a Learning Support Worker. You will be working individually and within small groups with autistic learners aged 18 and over.
This charity is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and is looking for a Learning Support Assistant to join their team based in CRANLEIGH.
Benefits as a Adult Learning Support Assistant
- Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm (37.5hours)
- Part time available (3 full days minimum)
- Rate starting from £10.42 PAYE / £15.22 UMBRELLA
- Minibus service available to candidates located in Guildford.
- NVQ Progression available in social care / ABA qualification
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
- Holiday Allowance
- Training & Development
Requirements as a Adult Learning Support Assistant
- Previous experience working with autistic / complex needs adults.
- Must be able to read graphs and data.
- SEN Teaching assistant / Adult social care background also welcome!
- Comfortable supporting with toileting needs when required.
- Car driver preferred due to location and can travel to CRANLEIGH
- Maths and English GCSE qualification needed OR happy to complete a skills test..
- Enhanced adults and child's DBS on the update service
Responsibilities as a Adult Learning Support Assistant
- Providing a balance of education and care support to autistic adult learners.
- Provide personal care and encourage learners to maintain good levels of hygiene.
- Track adult learners progress and ensure support is appropriate and effective.
- Keeping a safe environment within a social care environment
If this role is of interest, please follow the next steps to apply.
Alternatively, please contact Kira Hindmarsh at email@example.com or 01189485555 for more information on similar roles.