A Local Council in the West Yorkshire area is looking for a Social Worker to join their Learning Disability Team.
This is a Locum position.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Learning Disability team.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £35 per hour
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team - with regular supervisions to ensure you are supported within your role.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Flexible working opportunities.
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
Requirements of you as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: Calderdale, West Yorkshire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £35p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation