Bracknell County Council is looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their Learning Disability Team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a Learning Disability team. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £40.00 per hour
- Develop skills in a niche field
- Hybrid working scheme
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out Care Act 2014 assessments
- Carry out MCA assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Carry out the best level of care and services for the benefit of the service user
Requirements of you as a Learning Disability Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Location: South-East England, Bracknell
Umbrella pay rate: up to £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!