Learning Disabilities Support Worker
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £10.10 - £14.03 per hour + Weekly Pay, Free Training, Flexibility
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Are you an experienced Learning Disabilities Support Worker supporting vulnerable Adults ? Are you looking for either full-time or part-time hours on an agency basis? Are you passionate and engaging individual? Apply NOW!
I am recruiting for a Learning Disabilities Support Workers who have experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Challenging behaviours, wheelchair users, physical disabilities, personal care and Autism within Crowthorne.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Learning Disabilities Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Early, Lates and Long days)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE & Umbrella pay. (From £10.10 - £14.03)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Learning Disabilities Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Challenging behaviours, wheelchair users, physical disabilities, personal care and autism.
- Passionate and engaging
- Social Care experience
- Ability to commute to Crowthorne via public transport or via a vehicle.
If you are interested in this Learning Disabilities Support Worker position in Crowthorne, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!