Leeds City Council have an opportunity for a Social Worker to join their Adult's Learning Disabilities and Transitions Team.
Benefits for you as the Social Worker
- Hybrid & Flexible working.
- Generous annual leave allowance.
- Excellent Pension Scheme.
- Access to a range of employee benefits and discounts.
Responsibilities for you as the Social Worker
- Carrying out caseloads & undertaking assessments.
- Responsible for analysing information to support the ongoing needs of service users.
- To monitor and contribute to the review of plans.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker
- A recognised Social Work Qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- A valid Social Work England registration.
- Experience in Adult's Social Work post qualification.
- Must hold a full UK Driving License.
Please follow the instructions on our website, or alternatively contact Tommy Woodward on 07795594891 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but are interested in securing your next role in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!