An "Outstanding" rated Residential family assessment centre is looking for a Lead Assessment Social Worker for their new service based in Kent. As the Lead Assessment Social Worker, you will be holding a small caseload of 2-3 families and take primary responsibility for co-ordinating these assessments and support plans.
This organisation aims to work in partnership with parents and professionals to provide the best possible service. As the Lead Assessment Social Worker, you will need to have a knowledge and background of assessment experience to match the need of this residential family assessment centre.
Benefits for you as the Lead Social Worker:
- Generous Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Professional Development
- Specialist Training
- Additional Discounts
- Flexible working
- 3 or 4 days considered
Your responsibilities as the Lead Social Worker:
- Employ a range of Social Work assessment skills
- Ensure that Placement Planning and Reviews take place
- Ensure that residents receive a sensitive residential service
- Take primary responsibility for and contributing to the multidisciplinary assessment of the family's needs
Requirements of you as the Lead Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid registration with social work England
- Significant experience of working within Assessment services
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £48,000 (pro rata)
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna, Associate Director, on 07587 031 100 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!