Kinship Assessment Team
- Posted 15 May 2023
- Salary £34000 - £36300 per annum + Amazing Benefits
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Work , Fostering
- Contact NameDavid Walsh
An exciting opportunity has become available for a qualified Social Worker to join the Kinship Assessment Team in a South Wales Local Authority.
The successful candidate will undertake a range of assessments, including kinship fostering assessments, sibling assessments, Special Guardianship assessments, and family dynamic assessments to provide analysis in order to inform placement planning and to assist children and families to resolve major difficulties in their lives, and to enhance their independence and coping skills.
What is offered to you:
- A generous annual leave entitlement
- Their working culture is flexible, with a flexi scheme allowing you to work to a schedule that suits you
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary
Requirements of you:
- To complete assessments of prospective alternative carers and provide analysis to inform placement options and carer support plans to ensure children can be safely cared for in kinship placements.
- To undertake assessments to inform the building of networks around vulnerable children and to enhance placement stability.
- To provide reports in the relevant format for presentation to fostering panels and in the Court arena.
- Have a relevant professional qualification in Social Work.
- This post has a requirement for registration with Social Care Wales.
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- I am a dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation
Salary: up to £36,298 d.o.e. + Benefits
I am also offering a referral bonus of £250.00 to anyone who refers a social work professional to our agency that is successfully placed.
Please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss the above or other opportunities that you would like me to seek for you.