London Borough of Havering is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer and CP Chair to join their Quality Assurance Service. This is a Dual Role.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
- Highly competitive pay rate of £42.50 per hour
- Face to Face and Virtual Meets
- Flexible Working
- Easily accessible via car or public transport
- Experience as an IRO or CP Chair
- At least 2 years of children's social care management experience
- Involvement in LAC reviews and CP Conferences
- Carry a mixture of children in care and child protection families.
- Legislation and Process knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with children and correctly advocate for them
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Quality Assurance, IRO or CP Chair Work
- A valid UK driving licence and car is essential to this role
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!