London Borough of Barnet is looking for a Social Worker to join their Intervention Service.
This is a Locum Social Work Role
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working within Children in Need and Child Protection Teams.
As a Children's Social Worker you will be at the forefront of assessing need and risk for vulnerable children and their families. You will be responsible for achieving positive change and improved outcomes by undertaking high quality assessments, care planning and, as appropriate, child protection investigations, to prevent the separation of children from their families where possible.
Benefits for you as an Intervention Social Worker:
- Pay Rate: £37.00-£38.50 per hour
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Free Parking onsite
- Work for a "Good" Ofsted Rated LA
Your responsibilities as an Intervention Social Worker:
- 2-3 years experience working within Frontline, Safeguarding/Child Protection Teams
- Good assessment skills that are able to identify risk
- Direct work with children to be able to identify their needs
- Good multi agency working experience
Requirements of you as an Intervention Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of work within CP, CIN and LAC Teams
- A valid UK Driving Licence and vehicle is required
Location: Barnet, London
Umbrella pay rate: £37.00-£38.50 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jordan Peat on 0118 948 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!