Are you an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking to move away from business development? Do you enjoy giving a high calibre candidate experience? Do you want to move to an internal role? Apply here!
I am looking to hire an Internal Recruiter who has experience as a Recruitment Consultant in agency and understands how important hiring great talent is to an agency.
Charles Hunter Associates are one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies in the Social Work, Healthcare, Social Care and Nursing industries. We pride ourselves on delivering excellence, going above and beyond and working with the best talent.
The Internal Recruiter role is a permanent full time contract, Monday to Friday working pattern, based in our Central Reading office (home working available after probation) and will be paid a basic salary of £25,000 plus performance related bonuses for hires and meeting hire targets (OTE £30,000 year 1).
The Internal Recruiter will be tasked with
- Attracting and screening Graduates, Recruitment Consultant's and suitable applicants for our Trainee and Recruitment Consultant roles
- Working with Divisional Directors to fill key Back Office hires including Compliance, Payroll and Finance positions
- Building a database and network of Talent to attract to Charles Hunter immediately and in the future
- Meet minimum KPI's set by your Line Manager including Outbound Calls, Interviews Arranged and Quarterly Hire Targets
- Be the face of Charles Hunter Associates, sell our organisations benefits, career progression and opportunities consistently
- Undertake Market Research in the local Reading recruitment market to ensure we are competitive
Please note, this is a heavily phone based role where we will be looking for our Internal Recruiter to ensure we are speaking to all potential candidates to join us.
If you are looking for a Recruitment role which removes the B2B sales element, apply here!