A Therapeutic Fostering Agency who have been rated "Outstanding" by Ofsted four consecutive times are currently looking for an Individual Worker who is based around the Sussex & Surrey area.
This role is a full-time, and permanent position. You will need to have a background within a children and young people. Ideally within managing challenging behaviour.
Benefits for you as the Individual Worker:
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Good Health Days
- Long Service Day
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as the Individual Worker:
- Provide one on one support
- Encourage the young person's engagement
- Undertake work with clinical team
- Participating in projects and arranging events
Requirements of you as the Individual Worker:
- A valid HCPC registration
- Experience of working within children and young people environment
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Sussex & Surrey
Salary: up to £21,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on 07587031100 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work or Social Care, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!