Rotherham Metropolitian Borough Council are looking for an Independent Safeguarding Reviewing Officer. You will need to act as lead officer in co-ordinating an effective inter-agency response to children in need including children in need of protection and children looked after. To develop and ensure good consistent and effective practice, in line with statutory, departmental and inter-agency standards. To chair meetings within the Integrated Childrens System (i.e. Children in Need, Child Protection Conferences and Reviews and Looked After Children Reviews)
Requirements of the Independent Reviewing Officer?
Degree or equivalent in social work
Current Social Work England registration
Significant experience within a similar role
What sets you apart from the crowd?
Quality Assurance experience and case auditing
Relevant experience within an Reviewing Officer Role
Experience of chair meetings
What do you get?
- Be a fully supported and supervised member within the team with excellent team structure
- On site parking provided as standard
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities offering up to £42 ph umbrella/ltd per hour or up to £32.07ph PAYE dependant on experience and interview.
- Nurturing Authority who like to develop people within their teams
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Luke Longman 0118 948 5555 / 07436 380232