Back to jobs
Independent Reviewing Officer
- Posted 20 March 2023
- Salary Up to £35 per hour
- Job type Contract
- DisciplineSocial Work
- Contact NameGrace Gordon
A Local Authority in the Greater Manchester area is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer.
They are offering a competitive pay rate of £35.00 p/h. Apply here!
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Competitive pay rate of £35.00 p/h.
- Great opportunity to broaden your experience and enhance your skills.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A very supportive management team.
- Free on- site parking.
Responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Have an understanding of legislation for children in need, children subject to child protection plans, pathway plans and looked after children.
- Have previous experience within a similar role.
- 5 years post qualifying experience.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 p/h.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon.