A Local Authority in Manchester City is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join their team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in Assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Great pay rate of £35.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted
- Great opportunity to review work of others and improve processes
- An autonomous role dealing with positive outcomes for children
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Collate Data
- Reviewing children's care plans and arrangements
- Chairing child led reviews.
- Complete reports for staff and service managers
- Lead on disseminating learning that supports the raising of practice standards
Requirements of you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Minimum 5 years post qualifying experience
Location: Greater Manchester, Manchester City
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!