A Local Authority in Bournemouth is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join their team. This is a Locum Social Work role. As the Independent Reviewing Officer, you will be ensuring there is an efficient service to Child Protection and Children in Need teams.
Benefits for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £40 per hour
- Flexible home working
- Free on-site parking
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Chairing both child protection conferences and planning meetings
- Chairing statutory child in care reviews
- Chairing reviews of fosters carers approval
- Contributing to the quality assurance framework
- Work within a safeguarding team
Requirements of you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.