A local authority in Birmingham is looking for a Social Worker to join their Independent Reviewing Officer team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in a quality assurance environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Very competitive pay rate of up to £39.00 per hour
- Great opportunity to review work of others and improve processes
- An autonomous role dealing with positive outcomes for children
- Parking available
- Easily accessible by public transport or driving
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Quality assure the care planning process for each child or young person
- Ensure everyone who is caring for the child's life fulfils their responsibilities
- Chair the review meetings of children who are looked after
Requirements of you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
Umbrella pay rate: up to £39.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!