Wolverhampton Council are looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join their team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years post-qualifying experience within a Children's Social Work environment that includes Children in Need, Child Protection, and Looked After Children. A successful Independent Reviewing Officer will be able to start the job with confidence and little supervision.
Benefits for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Competitive pay rate of £40.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- "Good" Ofsted rating
- Free parking at office headquarters
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To manage own resources and work within a multi-disciplinary team
- To chair and facilitate numerous meetings
- To implement and evaluate plans with individuals, families and carers
- To monitor compliance with quality assurance systems
Requirements of you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Minimum of 5 years post-qualifying experience
- A valid UK driver's license is suggested
Umbrella pay rate: up to £40.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Luke Longman on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!