A Local Authority in the East Midlands area is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Competitive pay rate - £40.00 per hour.
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team - with regular supervisions to ensure you are supported within your role.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- Excellent induction/ training and development.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
Responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Previous experience of working within a similar position, working as a Children's Independent Reviewing Officer in the Children in Care Team.
- To co - ordinate and chair looked after children's reviews.
- To review and monitor the effectiveness of care plans for looked after children.
- Chairing Child Protection Conference Chair reviews.
To be considered for this Social Work position, you must have:
- Valid Social Work England Registration.
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed.
- Driver's License preferable.
Why work with me?
- One point of contact for advice and support.
- CV enhancements.
- Interview preparation.
- Access to a huge range of jobs through my extensive client network.
Location: North East Lincolnshire County Council.
Umbrella pay rate: £40.00 per hour.
PAYE payment options available also.
If you are interested in this position or would like to explore other Locum positions within Social Work, please do contact Grace Gordon. We offer a £250 referral fee, get in touch today for more information.