A Local Authority in Bromley is looking for a Independent Reviewing Officer to join their Team on a locum basis, offering a competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour.
Benefits for you as a IRO:
- A competitive pay rate of up to £42.00 per hour.
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities of you as a IRO:
- Our Reviewing Officers are experienced social workers who generally have held a management role in Children's Social Care. The role involves preparing for Child Protection Conferences and fulfilling the duties of Independent Reviewing Officer for our children looked after.
Requirements of you as a IRO:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- IRO or management experience
Charles Hunter Associates are the UK's leading specialist Social Work recruitment agency with years of experience in the Social Work sector.
If you are interested in this role APPLY NOW by following instruction on this website, or by contacting Joseph Servaes at email@example.com / 07533040465.
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are interested in another role, don't hesitate to contact me as I have Social Worker roles of all levels across London, Southeast and Southwest.
We also offer a referral bonus of £250 so if you know anyone who may be interested, please get in touch.