A Local Authority in North East London is looking for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join their team. This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have knowledge and experience working in an assessment environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to start a contract confidently without the need for supervision.
Benefits for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Great pay rate of £42.00 per hour
- "Good" Ofsted
- Great opportunity to review work of others and improve processes
- An autonomous role dealing with positive outcomes for children
- Parking available and easily accessible by public transport
Your responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Collate Data
- Reviewing children's care plans and arrangements
- Chairing child led reviews.
- Complete reports for staff and service managers
- Lead on disseminating learning that supports the raising of practice standards
Requirements of you as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Minimum 5 years post qualifying experience
Location: South-East England, North West London
Umbrella pay rate: £42.00 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Will Rock on 07442576909 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!