A local authority in Lancashire area is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Hospital team.
Please note that this is a Locum position.
Benefits as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate - up to £30 per hour
- A very supportive team culture and a supportive management team.
- A great opportunity to enhance your experience.
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
Responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Implement care plans and care packages
- Carry out MCA and Care Act 2014 assessments
- Undertake Section 42 enquires
- Working towards discharge clients under the Discharge to Assess criteria (D2A)
- Working towards KPI's
Requirements for you as a Hospital Social Worker:
- Valid Social Work England Registration
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Dip SW/CQSW) with AYSE year completed
- A valid UK driver's license is preferable.
- Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
Location: Blackburn, Lancashire
Umbrella pay rate: up to £30 p/h
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Samantha Cunningham 07825213518
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation