Lincolnshire County Council are looking for a Locum Social Worker to join their Hospital Discharge Team.
The ideal Social Worker will have recent experience working in a hospital environment. The key to success in this role is to be able to work confidently from the beginning of the contract with little supervision.
Benefits for you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £35 per hour (umbrella)
- Flexible working available
- Stable contracts and supportive management team
Your responsibilities as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Ensure that service users are discharged safely whilst working to set KPI's
- Undertake Care Act Assessments and Mental Capacity Act Assessments
- Complete assessments once service users have been discharged
- Liaise with other services within the council for the best intertest of the service user
Requirements of you as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of Hospital work
Umbrella pay rate: £35.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Ferguson.
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!