Greater Manchester is looking for a Social Worker to join their Adults team. This is a locum Social Work role.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience with Continuing Health Care (CHC) assessments. The key to success in this position is to start the job with confidence and very little supervision.
Benefits for an Adults Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate of £30.00 per hour
- Hybrid work environment
- Opportunity to expand Adults Social Work experience
- Opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team
Responsibilities as an Adult's Social Worker:
- Managing caseloads in an effective and efficient manner
- Responding to various complex needs for service users
- Undertaking holistic assessments as required by legislation
- Completing safeguarding investigations and chairing safeguarding meetings
Requirements of you as an Adult's Social Worker:
- A recognized Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Relevant experience within Continuing Health Care (CHC) Assessments
- A valid UK driving license is preferred
Location: Greater Manchester
Umbrella pay rate: £30.00 per hour
PAYE payment options available also
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Greg Smith on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!