Homeless Support Worker
- Posted 16 March 2023
- Salary £10.00 - £14.00 per hour
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameBeth Lord
Do you want to make a real difference to people's lives? Are you a passionate and engaging Support Worker? Do you want to work for Berkshire's leading social care recruitment agency?
I am recruiting for a Homeless Support Worker in Oxford who have experience in supporting vulnerable adults with mental health, homelessness and a history of addiction. As a Support Worker you will be providing support to service users in a supported living unit to help them regain their independence.
Benefits for you as a Homeless Support Worker:
- Chance to work for the local area's leading social care recruitment agency
- PAYE payments starting from £10+ holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free E-learning training offered via Charles Hunter
- Opportunity to work with Leading Care providers
- A Dedicated Consultant to you
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this Homeless Support Worker position, you must have:
- Minimum of 6 months experience
- Express a passionate, engaging, and caring attitude
- Be to travel to Oxford, either via Public Transport or using your Personal Vehicle
If this sounds like something of interest to you or if you would like to discuss this role in further detail, I would love to hear from you.
If this role isn't suitable for you but you have experience in Social Care, send me your CV anyway as I have an abundance of opportunities available! If you have a colleague or family member who is interested in the role, please do get in touch as I pay £200 for every successful referral!
If you are interested in this position but are not based in Oxford then please still get in contact as we have opportunities in multiple locations.
Apply Here Now!!!