Are you a motivated and positive person who has experience within learning disabilities?
We are a charity and are looking for an experienced and motivational Home Manager or care manager to manage a specialist resdidential service based in St Teath for adults with autism and complex needs.
You will be the focal point for the home, managing the day to day running of the home,line managing staff, installing a high performing culture and ensuring CQC compliance.
My client is a leading specialist healthcare and social care provider with national coverage.
Training is offered to all employees! Home managers are offered state of the art training and progression is avalible!
We are looking for a candidate with strong experience in learning disabilities, previous experience as a Registered Manager or a Service Manager, positive style with a keen focus on CQC compliance. You will need to commute to Plymouth
What we'd like from you:
- Commitment to delivering high quality care
- Previous managerial experience in a similar environment
- Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be able to commute to Cornwall
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
What we'd like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- starting at 37k a year
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- SMART Pension option
If this doesnt apply to you please apply anyway, as I have so many job roles screamimg out for positive and caring people!