High Needs Support Worker
- Posted 27 February 2023
- Salary £11.00 - £14.69 per hour + Contracted Hours, Free Training, Weekly Pay
- LocationMilton Keynes
- Job type Temporary / Shift Work
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameShanay Tyrer
Are you an experienced High Needs Support Worker, supporting vulnerable adults with Autism, Learning Disabilities and High Support Needs? Are you looking for set hours each week? Do you want to work within a residential home based in Milton Keynes? Apply NOW!
*Days and Waking Night shifts available*
We are currently recruiting for a High Needs Support Worker to support a service based in Milton Keynes. The service is a Residential home supporting vulnerable Adults 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
You will provide support to 5 vulnerable adults with High Support Needs, PEG Feeding, Personal Care, Learning Disabilities, Moving & Handling and Challenging Behaviours.
What benefits are on offer for you as a High Needs Support Worker:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Contracted hours each week for both Day & WN shifts!
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE and Umbrella rates on offer. (£11.00-£14.69)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this High Needs Support Worker position, you must have:
- Experience working with Adults with High Needs, PEG Feeding, Personal Care, Learning Disabilities, Challenging Behaviours
- Passionate and encouraging attitude
- Driver required to travel to Milton Keynes (Service is difficult to get to via public transport)
- Social Care experience
If you are interested in this High Needs Support Worker position, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!