i am looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants for a high end residential care home for elderly and dementia residents,
recently rated as 'good' from CQC, management are currently in the process of working to get it outstanding and need the staff to support this mission. Excellent career move for somone who is looking to develop into senior with supportive management who offer free training and excellent career progression.
Requirements for Care Assistant, part time or full time.
Previous experience as
· A positive, welcoming attitude and good communication skills
· Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
· Excellent personal presentation standards
· Ability to work effectively and positively as part of a team
· Fluent in English both verbally and written
· Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business, this is a full-time position and shifts will include evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- high end care home with fun daily activities
- lovely management who are supportive
- excellent career development to senior then deputy
- 48 hour or 24 hour part time
the home are actively recruiting and doing interviews this week
looking for a change?