Do you want to care for people suffering from acquired brain injuries? Do you want to work for an industry-leading, family-run charity? Apply now!
I am looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant who lives in or can commute to Llanelli. The healthcare assistant will work in a specialist service for adults who have Acquired Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy, and verbal issues.
My specialist client is a leading charity of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and physical disabilities across the UK.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits:
- Hourly pay rate of £10.92 an hour for weekday shifts
- Hourly pay rate of £11.92 on weekend and bank holiday shifts
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shifts
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Healthcare Assistant
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia, and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If you want to care for people who have suffered from brain injuries, apply here!