Are you looking for a Healthcare Assistant role? Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking to work for a leading charity? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant who lives in or can commute to Llanelli to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs such as disabilities, epilepsy, and communication issues.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of £10.92 per hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.92 per hour
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shifts
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia, and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If you want to begin your career in Social Care in the best possible way, apply here!