Do you want to care for people suffering from acquired brain injuries? Do you love working with vulnerable adults? Do you want to work for a leading charity? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit a Healthcare Assistant who lives in Llanelli, to work in a specialist service for adults with Acquired Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy, and communication issues.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with learning and physical disabilities.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistant, you will receive the following benefits:
- Pay rate of £10.92 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £11.92
- Full time 35 hours a week
- Waking Night Shifts
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Experience in working within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with brain injury, dementia, and vulnerable adults
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends, and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
If you want to work for a leading national charity, apply here!