Do you love working with people with vulnerable adults? Are you looking to work for a leading charity? Apply here!
Please be aware, we are unable to provide Sponsorship for this role.
I am looking to recruit Healthcare Assistants who live in or can commute to Glasgow, Scotland to work in a specialist service for adults with Brain Injury and associated needs including disabilities, epilepsy and communication issues.
On offer as a Healthcare Assistants, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £12.50
- Overtime available - OTE £25,000
- Day and Evening shifts only, no nights or sleep ins
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Right To Work in the UK - we can't offer sponsorship currently
- Passion and desire to work in care!
- Able to work evenings, weekends and shifts