Are you looking to work with adults with learning disabilities and complex needs? Are you looking to develop and gain a career working in the care sector?
As a Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant you'll provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people, enabling them to live the life they choose. You'll assist with daily tasks including personal care, medication and assistance at mealtimes, motivating and encouraging choice and participation.
Experience as a Support Worker, Care Assistant or Healthcare Assistant is desirable but not essential as excellent training is offered along with an induction programme to get you fully trained in your new role!
In return a great range of employee schemes and benefits are on offer, including generous annual leave, free Blue Light card, discounts for high street retailers, contributory pension scheme and so much more!
For your hard work, you will have the opportunity to gain further qualifications including generous annual leave and progression opportunities!
This is an amazing chance to join a Health Care company that value their staff and offer full training along with ongoing support to help you with your career in Social Care.
If you have previous experience as a Support Worker or a Care Assistant and you are looking for a new, rewarding challenging in a health care job then my client would love to hear from you!
Benefits for you as the Health Care Assistant include:
- Generous annual leave
- Progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded DBS
- Full training Provided
- Ongoing Support
Requirements of the Health Care Assistant include:
- Experience working with adults with challenging behaviours in a care setting
- Commitment to work long days and weekends
- Good standard of written English for report writing
- Strong communication skills and emotional resilience
- Real passion for making a difference in a vulnerable individual's life
Responsibilities of the Support Worker include:
- Provide a person-centred approach at all times
- Protect the service users at all times
- Give guidance to the service users and promote independence
- Take part in activities the service users enjoy e.g. football, swimming or long walks
Salary: £9.92 per hour
Role: full time, 35 hours per week
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Senior Support Worker position please contact Alex Day at Charles Hunter Associates on 0118 948 5555