Do you have experience in supporting Adults with Learning Disabilities, Autism and Complex Needs? Are you looking for Fulltime hours on an agency basis? Are you confident and engaging? Apply NOW!
I am recruiting for various Health Care Assistant's who have experience supporting Adults with multiple needs ranging from; Learning Disabilities, Autism, Complex needs, Challenging Behaviours and Personal Care within Crowthorne.
We are seeking experienced and confident Health Care Assistant's to support service users with mixed disabilities and challenging behaviours. You would be supporting service users within Residential Care homes on site.
What benefits are on offer for you as a Health Care Assistant:
- Working with an award-winning Recruitment Agency!
- Flexibility in when you work (Early, Lates and Long days)
- Full-time and Part-time hours can be offered!
- Dedicated and Supportive Consultant
- Free E-learning training provided
- Guaranteed Hours
- Working with leading Care providers within Social Care!
- PAYE & Umbrella pay. (From £10.10 - £14.03)
- Weekly Pay
To be considered for this Health Care Assistant position, you must have:
- Experience supporting Adults with Mixed Disabilities, Challenging behaviours, wheelchair users, physical disabilities, personal care, Autism and Learning disabilities.
- Passionate and engaging
- Social Care Experience
- Can travel to Crowthorne via publice transport or vehicle
If you are interested in this Health Care Assistant position in Crowthorne, please Apply NOW!
If this role is not for you but you are interested in a career in Social Care, please get in touch as we have many opportunities available!