Health Care Assistant
- Posted 25 May 2023
- Salary £11.20 - £12.95 per hour
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineSocial Care
- Contact NameLaura Hulin
Are you passionate about the care and protection of older people? Are you expereinced or want to start your career in adult social care with an established charitable organisation that specialises in caring for older people? Apply here!
I am looking for care assistants workers have experience working with older people, physical needs, dementia, learning disabilities or mental health clients. You will be working for an established organization who provide high quality care to older people. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist service in Farnham
We are looking for compassionate and conscientious Support Workers who are passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of up 12.95 ph (DOE)
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: (8am - 2.30pm or 2.30pm - 09.00pm) NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression, qualifications and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, APPLY HERE!
On offer as a Support Worker is:
- up to £12.95 ph on weekdays with a £1.85 uplift at weekends
- Flexible shifts
- Guaranteed, contracted, full time hours of 37.5 hours a week
- Fully funded qualifications and clear career progression to Senior Support Worker and beyond
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Annual leave
If you are looking to join a charity with a family feel, Apply Here!
Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org 07990044874