Are you a compassionate and conscientious Support Worker who is passionate about promoting independence and assisting service users and their families in their rehabilitation journey? Apply Here!
I am looking for Support Workers who have experience working with either mental health, dementia, learning disabilities or brain injury. You will be working for an established charity who provide rehabilitation to adults who have acquired a brain injury. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist service in Aylesbury
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £11 on weekdays and £12 on weekends and bank holidays
- £1000 starting bonus
- Full time, permanent contract of 35 hours per week guaranteed with available overtime.
- Day shifts ONLY: ( 7.30am - 3.00pm or 3.00pm - 10.00pm) NO sleep ins
- Clear career progression, qualifications and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, empathetic, person-focused mindset.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, APPLY HERE