Are you a support worker with experience of supporting vulnerbale adults? Are you interested in promoting physical independence with activities and engagement? Do you want to make a difference? Apply Here.
I am looking for Support Workers for a leading and established charity to provide support to adults who a range of complex physical needs. This is a permanent, full-time role based in a specialist service in Hull.
We are looking for energetic and passionate Support Workers who enjoy activities, exercise and promoting independence and engagement to the people supported.
As a Support Worker, you will receive:
- Pay rates of £10.50 weekdays and £11.50 on weekends and bank holidays.
- Full time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week guaranteed.
- Short shifts (7.30am - 3.00pm or 2.45pm - 10.00pm)
- Sleepins £75
- Clear career progression and opportunities
- Annual Leave
To be considered for the Support Worker role, you must have:
- Experience in adult social care or personal experience with vulerable people
- committed to permanent full-time hours
- A positive, compassionate and person-focused mindset with energy and sense of fun.
If you are looking for your next exciting and rewarding career move, APPLY HERE!