Are you a Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Care Worker or Support Worker? Do you have experience working with older people or want to gain some? Are you looking to join a luxury care home provider? Apply here!
I am to recruit a Care Assistant who has had experience as a Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Support Worker or Care Worker, to join a luxury privately owned care home based in Pangbourne, West Berkshire.
As a Care Assistant, you will provide personal care and support to the residents, assist with daily routine and activity, meal times, washing and bathing, building strong relationships with families and residents, ensure high quality of life.
The Care Assistant will work shifts including long days, mornings, evening, sleeps and weekends.
Benefits of the Care Assistant include :
- £10 per hour
- Pickup service from Reading Town Centre
- Fully funded qualifications
- Full training and shadow shifts
- Clear career progression pathway
The successful candidate must have
- No experience required but Care Assistant, Support Worker or HCA experience desirable
- Resilience and strong work ethic to undertake personal care duties and work in stressful and emotional situations
- Empathy and positive personality
- Clean DBS check
- Flexibility to work all shifts
Please follow the instructions on this website to apply your interest, or for more information on this Team Leader position please contact Mark Beaver at Charles Hunter Associates.