Waltham Forest are looking for a Head of Service to oversee the Adult Social Care service. This is a Social Work post offering flexibility to work from and in the office. The Head of Service will be demonstrating excellent leadership for the council, promoting positive change and growth, and lastly work in partnership with other services.
Benefits for you as a Head of Service
- Brilliant pay up to £400 day rate - £450 day rate.
- Great opportunity to enhance your CV
- 5 - day compliance process if your DBS is already registered to the online update service
- North London accessible through multiple railway stations and the Motorway
- Parking available nearby or onsite
- Contract over 3 months and rolling
Your responsibilities as a Head of Service
- Reporting to Assistant director
- Develop, Organise and Control professional service
- Management of staff responsible for service delivery
- Provide leadership within the council
- To be responsible for one of the services within Adult social care, Home First, provider services, service specialist and Home adaptation
Requirements of a Head of Service
- Current registration with Social Work England
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
If you are interested in the role, please contact Zoe Bellinger 0118 948 5555. Press the link to apply!
Salary: up to £450 day rate /PAYE options available