Are you an experienced Area Manager, Regional Manager, Operations Director or Operations Manager within either Residential care or Supported Living Services?
Are you looking to work with a national organisation?
If so, Apply here!
I am looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to join a well established organisations that specialise in providing care and support to adults with learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and acquired brain injury.
You will join as the Operations Manager that will be overlooking a portfolio of properties throughout the London and Surrey area, with the view to develop strong links with local authorities to generate referrals, open and develop new services inline with the director, recruit Service Manager's and a staff team and be the driving force behind the company.
What's in it for you:
- A fantastic salary of £70,000
- 33 day holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Access Retail Discounts
- Reward and recognition monthly and annual
- Development and access to professional training
- Access to counselling services
- Continuous on the job training is provided
- Contributory Pension Plan
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive experience working with vulnerable adults including learning disabilities, challenging behaviours and acquired brain injury
- Multisite managerial experience
- Supervisory or management experience overseeing Registered and Service Manager's
- High level of knowledge around CQC, care quality standards, safeguarding and service management
- Ability to liaise with key stakeholders in the charity and external agencies
- Business and financial acumen to oversee action and development plans, financial budgets and accounts
This is huge opportunity for a strong Area Manager, Regional Manager or Operations Manager in adults social care to join a really exciting and ambitious project!