An Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their team as the next Head of Fostering. This role is based in Gloucestershire, with a salary up to £67,000.
Please do not apply for this job if you require sponsorship to work in the UK. This position is only available for those who have right to work in the UK and have a Social Work degree.
Benefits for you as Head of Fostering:
- Generous annual leave
- Career development
- Monthly car allowance
- Life Assurance scheme
- Additional benefits
Responsibilities for you as Head of Fostering:
- Lead, motivate and guide the operations team in delivering strategic plans for the agency.
- Manage and deliver successful internal and external inspections.
- Actively manage and monitor budgets.
- Actively contribute to the growth and development of the Fostering Service.
Requirements for you as Head of Fostering:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A Social Work England registration.
- Significant experience in Children's Social Work or Fostering.
- Management or Supervisory experience at a Senior level
- Must hold a full UK driving license.
- A working knowledge and understanding of relevant Social Work legislation and regulations.
Salary Scale: £55,000 - £67,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Sarah Tomlin - 07425728375 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you're interested in Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
What do you get from working with me?
- CV enhancement
- Application form enhancement
- Access to many jobs in the market
- One central point of contact
- Interview preparation assistance
- Expert consultation
- Questions answered
- Offer negotiation